Product or Formulation Development Process
1. Consultation-No Obligation A definition of the chemical characteristics and the specifications of the product. Example: Chemical formulations consist of single or multiple chemical compounds which when combined produce a certain property or characteristic in their application. It may be a cosmetic feature such as the color, gloss or texture. In other cases it may be a property that is being produced as a result of the chemical formulation such as surface tension, adsorption, a reaction etc.
2. Chemical Formulation Proposal-No Obligation A detailed chemical formulation proposal is developed. It is based on the initial consultation describing the research, development, experiments, validation testing and costs associated with the product. The proposal usually takes 2 days depending on the complexity of the project.
3. Chemical Formulation Agreement A review of the proposal is completed and any changes or modifications are incorporated. Once agreed upon a final document outlining the contract is completed for both parties.
4. Additional Aspects of the Development Process that are included; Formulation and Project reviews to assure customer compliance, NDA- if necessary for proprietary information exchange, Samples for customer testing and verification, Product shelf life testing, Analytical methods, Compliance with EH&S, SDS, Raw Material selection, Formulation Charts, Manufacturing Charts, Manufacturer qualifications for a toll blender, Packaging recommendations
5. Legal Concerns-The legal aspects of this approach specifies that we turn over all of our intellectual rights to the contracting parties. All of the work completed by our organization under the agreement whether patent-able or not becomes the sole property of the contracting party.
1. Can I obtain a quote for my samples to be analyzed?
Yes, once we determine the requirements for the analysis we can have a quote for you that day.
2. Do you offer discounts for analysis samples?
Yes we do, depending on the number of samples and the frequency of analysis.
3. What is the accepted method of payment for the analysis of my samples?
We can accept a PO # or most recently a Credit Card payment.